This year again, all applications will have to be sent by email to the following address:
- All application documents have to be written in (or translated into) English!
- All files (see list below) have to be sent in PDF format
- All application files (except for the recommendation letters: see below) should be possibly sent at the same time. It means that you should wait until you have all files ready before submitting your application per email. If it is not possible to send all files with one email, because the attachment is then too big, the files can be sent using several emails in a row. But applications where files are sent on different dates might be discarded.
- Alternatively, in case some files are too big to be sent by email, a link to a download page of all files can be sent. Here too, it is expected than the files to be downloaded are final.
- The files should be named according to the nomenclature defined below (see right column: File names).
- Exotic characters (like \, %, [ or ä) should not be contained in the file name.
- Only full applications arriving before deadline will be considered! Do not forget to ask soon enough two referees to send me their recommendation letters (8. below)!
The required application materials consist of:
|1||The completed application form||1_Form_Your_last_name|
|Your curriculum vitae (CV)||3_CV_Your_last_name|
|Scanned copies of your Master's /Bachelor's certificates/transcripts||4_Transc_Your_last_name|
|5||Proof of your proficiency in English||5_Engl_Your_last_name|
|6||Other documents you might wish to submit (further certificates, publications, etc.)||6_Misc_Your_last_name|
|* Please put your own last name at the end of the file names|
|7||Two letters of recommendation (to be sent DIRECTLY by your referees to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org).|
Recommendation letters sent by the candidate her/himself will not be considered!
ONLY FULL APPLICATIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED!